On this day in 1917, news of an eclectic collision on Milledge Avenue was reported in the Athens Daily Herald:
- Athens Daily Herald, Jan. 1917 - Jun. 1917 on Microfilm in the Heritage collection.
- A Postcard History of Athens, Georgia by Gary L. Doster in the Heritage and general collections.
- Horsecars, Cable Cars, and Omnibuses by John H. White, Jr. in the general collection.
- Breaking Gridlock: Moving Toward Transportation That Works by Jim Motavalli via PINES.
- Getting There: The Epic Struggle Between Road and Rail in the American Century by Stephen B. Goddard in the general collection.
- Henry's Wonderful Model T, 1908-1927 by Floyd Clymer in the general collection.
- Saddlery and Horse Equipment by Sarah Muir in the general collection.
- Cable Car by Christopher C. Swan in the general collection.
- Harvest of the Cold Months: The Social History of Ice and Ices by Elizabeth David via PINES.
- Get Up and Go: The History of American Road Travel by Sylvia Whitman in the children's collection.
- Automobile Age Atlanta: The Making of a Southern Metropolis, 1900-1935 by Howard Preston in the Heritage collection.
- Buses, Trolleys, and Trams by Charles S. Dunbar in the general collection.
- The Athletic Horse: His Selection, Work, and Management by Carol Foster in the general collection.
- Wheels for the World: Henry Ford, His Company, and a Century of American Progress, 1903-2003 by Douglas Brinkley in the general collection.
- Divided Highways: Building the Interstate Highways, Transforming American Life by Tom Lewis in the general collection.
- Travels with Zenobia: Paris to Albania by Model T Ford, A Journal by Rose Wilder Lane in the biography collection.