On this day we'd like to let you know a few of the new additions to the Heritage collection, and hope you'll come in to take a look before our collection downsizes during construction.
- In Pursuit of the American Birthright: A Quarter-Century of Unitarian-Universalist Involvement in Athens, 1954-1979 by Horace Montgomery in Local History.
- Military Service Records at the National Archives, compiled by Trevor K. Plante.
- Lugenia Burns Hope: Black Southern Reformer by Jacqueline Anne Rouse in Biography.
- Works Projects Administration Historical Records Survey: Sources for Genealogists by John W. Heisey.
- Oglethorpe County, Georgia, Newspaper Extracts, The Oglethorpe Echo, 1895-1899 by Fred W. McRee, Jr. in the Newspaper Abstracts.
- Georgia Governor and Council Journals, 1768-1771 by Mary Bondurant Warren.
- Ty Cobb by John D. McCallum in Biography.
- The History of Euharlee by the Euharlee History Committee.
- History of St. John's Episcopal Church, Macon County, North Carolina by A. Rufus Morgan.
- Sidney Lanier, Poet and Prosodist by Richard Webb and Edwin R. Coulson in Biography.
- Virginia in Maps: Four Centuries of Settlement, Growth and Development, edited by Richard W. Stephenson and Marianne M. McKee.
We hope to see you soon!